1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
reddit.comTravel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.
It may seem like common logic, but the first bathroom in the terminal is the most crowded one. Use the next one to skip the long waits and save precious time.quora.com
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
11. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled.
12. Scan important documents before leaving for your trip.
In the event of theft or misplacement, it comes in really handy to have extra copies of your passport, identification cards and flight itineraries that you can easily access on your smartphone or tablet.lifehack.org
13. Speed Up Going Through Security
When going through security, stuff your small belongings like wallets, keys and phones into your bag before placing it on the conveyor belt. It eliminates the need for separate bins and saves you time.
14. Tuck your soap and wash cloth together with this easy-to-fold pouch.
15. A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes.
16. Put smartphones in airplane mode to save battery and charge faster.
17. Keep your headphones from tangling by winding them around a binder clip.
18. Keep hair clips tidy with an empty Tic Tac container.
19. When packing, line collars with a belt to keep them crispy.
20. Sit in the seats near the wing of the plane for the least turbulence.
The seats along the wings of a plane usually have the least amount of bounce when flying because it has more structural support.
21. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.
22. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
23. Cram the most into your carry on.
Vacuum sealed bags can save you a ridiculous amount of space in your carry on. Makes the need for checking a bag obsolete.
24. Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security.
25. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window.
26. Pack your suit coats inside out to keep them clean and avoid creasing.
27. Wait to buy airline tickets until 3 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Typically this is when the big Airlines reduce their fares in order to compete with the discount airlines like Southwest and JetBlue. If you’re looking to save some money, this is the time to buy.savingmoney.com
28. Prevent messy spills in your luggage.
Just unscrew the lids and place a simple patch of saran wrap on the top and screw them back on. This will prevent any liquids from ruining your trip.
29. Certain times are better for using the airplane bathroom.
Since most airlines don’t let you stand in line for the restrooms, the best times to use it are right after the plane has leveled off and 15-20 minutes before landing.